- Location: TBD (Los Angeles)
- Type: Local and Not Overnight. Housing & transportation will not be provided.
- Time: Fri, March 23 @ 10am - Sun, March 25 @ 2pm
- Accommodations: Breakfast, lunch, and dinner will be provided all weekend.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
- You are a local to Los Angeles and you have responsibilities or obligations that prevent you from staying overnight.
- You are local to Los Angeles and have a car or can carpool with others.
Who should not attend:
You are an out-of-state corps member. We will not be providing housing or transportation this weekend.
DRESS CODE & MATERIALS:
- Dress throughout the weekend is comfy-casual. We recommend dressing in layers.
- Weather will likely be between 50-75 degrees.
- We'll be inside for the majority of our Induction experiences, however we will be outdoors occasionally. Please bring appropriate outdoor clothing.
- All other materials will be provided (notebooks, pens, paper, etc.).
- There will be moments of free time, so feel free to bring school work or LMU work if you'd like.
FAMILY & PARTNER HOUSING POLICY:
- If you will be bringing dependents to Induction, we will make every effort to provide you with a dependent care support housing option. Please note that the retreat schedule is from 8:00am – 9:00pm each night and some corps members often arrange alternate care for their dependents for the duration of our retreats. Given this, we encourage you to learn more about the options and make educated decisions that are best for you and your family. Review the attachment below for more information.
- If you are planning to bring a spouse/partner with you to Induction, we will attempt to meet your needs, however, there are several requirements & space is limited. Please note that Teach For America will not cover any costs related to having your spouse/partner staying at Induction. Review the attachment below for more information.
- Download Policy