All corps members must register by November 5th and can make changes to their schedule
until november 9th at 6:00pm PST
Step 1: Sign Into SCHED
- Navigate to the Login Page
- Enter your email address
- Enter your password.
- You will be automatically sent to the Course Selection Page on SCHED.
Step 2: Browse Course Selections
- You will see color coded sessions listed according to the follow coloring scheme:
- Blue - DEI Sessions
- Orange - Open Workshops
- Green - Prioritized Content
- Red - Self-Care & Trauma Informed Practices
Step 3: Determine Courses that Fit Your Needs
- Hover over each session to get a short session description and information regarding the facilitator.
- Not sure which session best fits your needs? Connect with your MTLD or the session facilitator.
- Your DEI Series has already been selected for you. If you would like to change your DEI course, you must contact John Stoneburner first.
Step 4: Select Your Courses
- For each time block, select a course by clicking on the hollow, white circle next to each description.
- You will know that your selections have been approved when a check mark appears in the circle and the rest of the sessions for that time block fade away.
- You will not be able to select more than one session per time block, and you will not be able to select into sessions that are full.
Step 5: Confirm Your Schedule
- In the upper right hand corner of the site, click on the avatar (circle with the image of a body inside).
- Click on My Sched from the dropdown menu
Step 6: Review & Send Your Schedule
- Check to make sure your schedule is correct.
- Three scheduled sessions should appear. If there are zero, one, or two sessions, please add the appropriate number of sessions.
- You can make changes by selecting schedule above the big avatar on the page.
- Click "Email My Sched"
- An email titled "Your Schedule" should appear in your email inbox
- On some email servers, emails are being routed to the Junk or Spam folders. Double check there before resending
Step 7: Bookmark Mobile App
- We won't be sending emails with your personalized schedules, so bookmarking the mobile app is the best way to stay connected and informed for PD Saturday 2
- Bookmark on your phone by visiting: http://pdsaturday22015.sched.org/mobile
Step 8: Explore & Make Changes
- There are a lot of cool features with SCHED that we hope you explore:
- Checking out Facilitator Bios
- Seeing who's attending sessions
- See which sessions are most popular
- Sessions will be locked on November 9th at 6pm PST, so make sure you select your finalized sessions by that point.
- If you have questions, suggestions, or feedback regarding SCHED, please send an email to John Stoneburner.