how to register for pd Saturday 1
We are trying out a new platform for workshops this year to increase user flexibility and greatly reduce back-end time and costs associated with enrolling 200 corps members into workshops. With our new tools, you will fully manage selection of workshops and access to schedules. While our new platform has many features to assist you with you PD Saturday experience that we hope you explore, the directions below provide the most direct way to register for courses. We highly recommend registering for the first time on a computer instead of a mobile device or tablet.
All corps members must register by October, 1st
and can make changes to their schedule
until October 7th at 6:00pm PST
STEP 1: Order Tickets on Eventbrite
- Access the Eventbrite Tickets Page
- Click the green "Register" button.
- Select the Ticket that applies to you.
- Select "Checkout"
- Fill in all required fields and select "Complete Registration"
- You will be automatically sent to registration for SCHED.
- You will receive an email with an eventbrite ticket. File it for your records.
Step 2: Sign Up for SCHED
- You will be prompted to create a SCHED account.
- You simply create a password for your SCHED account using the email your provided.
- You can also register with Facebook
- Select "Log In"
- You will be automatically sent to the Course Selection Page on SCHED.
- You will be sent an email with your SCHED account. File it for your records.
Step 3: Browse Course Selections
- You will see color coded sessions listed according to the follow coloring scheme:
- Blue - DEI Sessions
- Orange - Content Workshops
- Green - 2015 CM Content Workshops
- Red - 2014 CM Trauma Informed Workshops
Step 4: Determine Courses that Fit Your Needs
- Hover over each session to get a short session description and information regarding the facilitator.
- Not sure which session best fits your needs? Connect with your MTLD or the session facilitator.
Step 5: Select Your Courses
- For each time block, select a course by clicking on the hollow, white circle next to each description.
- You will know that your selections have been approved when a check mark appears in the circle and the rest of the sessions for that time block fade away.
- You will not be able to select more than one session per time block, and you will not be able to select into sessions that are full.
Step 6: Confirm Your Schedule
- In the upper right hand corner of the site, click on the avatar (circle with the image of a body inside).
- Click on My Sched from the dropdown menu
Step 7: Review & Send Your Schedule
- Check to make sure your schedule is correct.
- Three scheduled sessions should appear. If there are zero, one, or two sessions, please add the appropriate number of sessions.
- You can make changes by selecting schedule above the big avatar on the page.
- Click "Email My Sched"
- An email titled "Your Schedule" should appear in your email inbox
- On some email servers, emails are being routed to the Junk or Spam folders. Double check there before resending
Step 8: Bookmark Mobile App
- We won't be sending emails with your personalized schedules, so bookmarking the mobile app is the best way to stay connected and informed for PD Saturday 1
- Bookmark on your phone by visiting: http://pdsaturday12015.sched.org/mobile
Step 9: Explore & Make Changes
- There are a lot of cool features with SCHED that we hope you explore:
- Checking out Facilitator Bios
- Seeing who's attending sessions
- See which sessions are most popular
- Sessions will be locked on October 7th at 6pm PST, so make sure you select your finalized sessions by that point.
- If you have questions, suggestions, or feedback regarding SCHED, please send an email to John Stoneburner.