Now that you've completed the Special Education Foundations training, here are the support systems & the resources you can use during the Fall Semester.
SPED Support for Fall Semester
Here’s what support you can access this semester to build your instructional capacity:
- Engage in LMU classes beginning next week (weekly).
- Learn from your LMU fieldwork supervisor who can support you with IEPs and lesson planning (6+ visits/semester).
- Participate in coaching with your MTLD (minimum 2 coaching engagements/semester)
- Reach out to Bianca for IEP support and special education specific questions (as needed)
- Collaborate with your personally assigned veteran educator in your Professional Learning Network (as needed)
- Train with your Content PLC (Sept. 18, week of Oct. 23, week of Nov. 27 for Fall semester)
SPED Resources & Session Materials
All of our Resource & Session materials can be accessed in this Box Folder.
- July 26 Session
- August 2 Session:
- August 9 Session:
- August 16 Session:
- IEP goal monitoring and case management organization
- All things for co-teaching (tips, templates, resources), Running an IEP meeting)
- August 23 Session: